9/7/10

My SUPER CRAZY Long Weekend Videos!

In case you were away all weekend, this is what I did on the long weekend. ;)
( I've been posting daily videos since the 22nd of August on thepublicrecord.com/Stever
These are just from my long weekend!)
















I will be accepting DRUMS & PERCUSSION parts; Sept 6-12
I will be accepting GUITAR parts; Sept 14-19
I will be accepting BASS/KEYBOARD parts; Sept 21-26
I will be accepting ADDITIONAL OVERDUB parts; Sept 28- Oct 3

ALL PROCEEDS go to charity. If you want your say in which charity, make a video and upload it for everyone to vote on at the site!

I will be posting Daily Videos (under Daily Video tab on the site) every day around 6 pm. Come SIGN UP and join us on the PLAYGROUND!

STEVER COLLABORATION PAGE; thepublicrecord.com/Stever

LOVE YOU GUYS!
Karen :)

"If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” ~Vincent van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment